Diploma in TESOL - 280 Hours
The Diploma in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) has been specifically designed for those who are interested to pursue a career in teaching English as a Second Language or Foreign Language.
This course covers high level of theory with a range of opportunities to demonstrate your competencies as a teacher. You will learn to design and develop learning strategies. Learn to design and create learning resources in order to help your ESL / EFL students in developing their English competencies. This course will provide you with the proper tools needed to help you embark on your career as an ESL / EFL teacher worldwide.
This Diploma in TESOL is also suitable for experienced teachers like you. It gives you the chance to improve on your teaching skills and to obtain an internationally recognised qualification for your own career advancement.
- TESOL001 - Language Teaching Methodology
- TESOL002 - Teaching Language Skills
- TESOL003 - Linguistics and Language Structure
- TESOL004 - Designing Lesson Plan and Classroom Management
- TESOL005 - Lesson Planning and Use of Resource for Language Teaching
- TESOL006 - Teaching Creative Writing
The Diploma in TESOL is assessed via a combination of teaching practice, teacher observation and written assignments.
In order for you to gain entry into the Diploma in TESOL, all applicants should meet the following entry requirement:
- High School Year 12 English / GCE ‘A’ Level or TTTC Certificate in TESOL (TQUK Level 5) or equivalent qualification.
- Be competent in Spoken and Written English
- Relevant qualifications and teaching experience would be considered.
- If you do not fall within any of the above categories and think you are qualified for the course, please submit all your qualifications and a letter explaining why you should be considered. Your application will then be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a Level 7 Diploma in TESOL. This Diploma is endorsed by an Ofqual approved accreditation body, TQUK, at a level of learning equivalent to Level 7.
Online course fee - CAD700.00