Advanced Diploma in TESOL - 400 Hours
The Advanced Diploma in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) has been specifically designed for those who are interested in specializing in TESOL training and academic teaching. Students who are keen to further upgrade themselves for higher education in the field of TESOL would benefit from this programme as well. This course covers several specialization teaching areas that are in high demand in the TESOL industry. Students would be exposed to updated teachings and insights into the various specialization areas. You will learn to design and develop learning strategies, and to design and create learning resources to help your ESL / EFL students in developing their English competencies. It provides you with the proper tools needed to help you embark on your career as an ESL / EFL trainer and curriculum designer worldwide.
This Advanced Diploma in TESOL is also suitable for experienced teacher; it gives you the chance to improve on your teaching skills and to obtain an internationally recognized qualification for own career advancement.
- TESOL001 - Language Teaching Methodology
- TESOL002 - Teaching Language Skills
- TESOL003 - Linguistics and Language Structure
- TESOL004 - Designing Lesson Plan and Classroom Management
- TESOL005 - Lesson Planning and Use of Resource for Language Teaching
- TESOL006 - Teaching Creative Writing
- TESOL007 – Teaching Practice
Choose Any 3 Elective Modules
- TESOL008 – Teaching Grammar
- TESOL009 – Assessing ESL Learners
- TESOL010 – Teaching Business Writing
- TESOL011 – Teaching Public Speaking
- TESOL012 – Teaching Young Learners English
- TESOL013 – Teaching IELTS Preparatory
The Advanced Diploma in TESOL is assessed via a combination of teaching practice, teacher observation and written assignments.
In order for you to gain entry into the Advanced Diploma in TESOL, all applicants should meet the following entry requirement:
- Preferably, students should have a degree or equivalent qualification.
- Be competent in Spoken and Written English
- Relevant qualifications and teaching experience would be considered.
- If you do not fall within any of the above categories and think you are qualified for the course, please submit all your qualifications and a letter explaining why you should be considered. Your application will then be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
- Must have completed all the compulsory 6 modules of the TTTC Diploma in TESOL programme or any other equivalent Diploma in TESOL from accredited schools or institution.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a Level 7 Advanced Diploma in TESOL. This Diploma is endorsed by an Ofqual approved accreditation body, TQUK, at a level of learning equivalent to Level 7.